Mild tremors experienced of Earthquake in Delhi, Noida

Tremors of mild earthquake were experienced in Delhi, NCR around 5:04 pm in the evening when the service hours were about to end. The wave of panic spread as service class was heading home after the regular jobs and things started to shake.

The mild jolts of the quake lasted for just couple of seconds, however it was enough to spread the panic as people started to move out of the buildings to the safe place. The magnitude of the earthquake, jolts have been measured at 6.0on the richter scale.

The jolts were also felt in adjoining areas of Delhi like Noida, Gurgaon and Faridabad. There is no report of any human loss or damage to property.
Mild tremors experienced of Earthquake in Delhi, Noida Mild tremors experienced of Earthquake in Delhi, Noida Reviewed by Somdev Nath on 5:15 PM Rating: 5

8 comments:

  1. oh god.. do no harm.. save earth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do realised. It was horrible

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope there r no casualities.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really could not feel that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tremors originated from the Indo-Nepal border on western side of Nepal, latitude 29.6 and longitude 80.8, and were felt in Delhi and NCR at 5:02 pm, the Indian Meteorological Department said. Tremors were also felt in Uttarkashi, Champawat and Pithoragarh. No casualties were reported.


    Regards...Suchit Singhal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plz wish not again

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was watching harry potter...and thought i'm day dreaming...then suddenly i jumped out of my chair as soon as i figured it out...but by that time it was over.I have shifted to New Delhi few months ago and I am living in third floor in a densely populated area and there is no measure or preparation for any of this kind of disasters. The worst part is this is one of the seismic gap region of world and i have to stay here for three years in same condition......

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was in my office at 10th floor around 05:04pm, and came from a project meeting and was looking at the code ..suddenly my head started shaking and also my chair ..i thought that was an overdose of work ..because of which my head is spinning and my chair started shaking ..at that time i ignored it ..then suddenly after few second i saw people have gathered near the door ..and have started walking ...then i thought ratings have come ...and everyone is pissed of due to ratings and like to have a talk with some senior managment. I asked one of my colleages hey is it tremors of appraisal...he said no its tremors of earthquake.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.